Location: Mount Juliet, TN
Type of Employment: Full Time
Find a Service Manager position at Trigreen Equipment. Join the Trigreen team in Mount Juliet, TN for a full-time position. Share your expertise with the Trigreen team.
Major Functions and Scope:
- Represents TriGreen Equipment in a professional, honest manner (to include appearance & dress according to corporate policy).
- Develops and maintains effective Service Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Implements annual Service Department goals and budget, in alignment with the organizations financial and operational objectives.
- Executes Service Department marketing plan and monitor monthly to ensure achievement of departmental goals.
- Takes the lead in sharing best practices and implementing common processes throughout the Service Department.
- Monitors individual and overall Service Department performance relative to labor sales and expense control in line with the organizations objectives.
- Schedule and assign jobs and work areas to employees according to their skills and knowledge
- Coordinates and resolves interdepartmental issues.
- Submits all service warranty and Product Improvement Program claims within the required time frame to receive maximum credit.
- Maintains all departmental tools, equipment and vehicles in good working order.
- Ensure that Service Department is equipped with the necessary special tools and service equipment is available and maintained in good working order.
- The service department should be kept in a clean manner.
- Make recommendations regarding the purchase of Service vehicles, and maintain the fleet on a manner to provide a profitable operation
- Develop, maintain and adhere to a priority system for scheduling all service work, both customer and internal to ensure work orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Reviews all management reports necessary to audit the performance of department and individual employees
- Hold departmental meetings on a regular basis
- Complete any other job duties assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge, Experience, Competencies and Supervision:
- Minimum 3+ years experience in Service Department operations.
- Graduation from John Deere Tech program preferred but not required.
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Basic understanding of financial principles relative to Service Department operations.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports.
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products Previous supervisory or management experience preferred but not required.
- Strong organizational skills Ability to diagnose and repair mechanical problems related to agriculture equipment/outdoor power equipment preferred.
- Ability to write and work on routine reports and correspondence.
- Must have analytical, business planning, problem solving, communication, motivational and interpersonal people skills.
- Ability to speak effectively one on one or before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to interpret department financial statements.
- Ability to negotiate customer complaints to a satisfactory resolution.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- This position will be responsible for Service Administrator, Service Foreman, Service and Set-up Personnel and Delivery Personnel.
- Physical environment-ability to lift a minimum of 75 pounds; tasks may include lifting, bending, squatting, standing for prolonged periods and sitting.
TriGreen Equipment offers an excellent benefit package which includes BC/BS health insurance, 401K retirement plan with company match, paid holidays, vacation and more!