Location: Pelham, AL
Type of Employment: Full Time
Find a Service Advisor position at Trigreen Equipment. Join the Trigreen team in Pelham, AL for a full-time position. Share your expertise with the Trigreen team.
Maintains accurate and timely reports and records relative to the service department’s operations. Ensure that all charges related to work orders are posted properly. Ensure all work orders are closed in a timely manner. Process warranty and product improvement claims.
Major Scope & Function:
- Promotes TriGreen Equipment in a professional manner through personal appearance and dress according to the company policy.
- Open work orders as directed by the service manager/shop foreman and maintain oversight until closed and invoiced
- Handle all warranty claims including computation of charges, submissions and follow-up
- Maintain the service library with information that is current. File bulletins, manuals, video tapes, etc. under the supervision of the service manager
- Handle all service department filings and records
- Update customer profiles using equipment hours or other information from the customer work orders
- Maintain service accessory and supplies inventory and prepare replacement orders for the service manger’s approval
- Collect monies from customers before equipment is released
- Complete other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Assists technicians in the procurement process
Education, Knowledge & Experience:
- Thorough knowledge of service department accounting
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Knowledge of office procedures.
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- General understanding of mechanical/technical terms
- Physical environment-ability to lift a minimum of 75 pounds; tasks may include lifting, bending, squatting, standing for prolonged periods and sitting.