Location: Winchester, TN
Type of Employment: Full Time
Responsible for the achievement of the branch location business plan objectives and fulfilling the expectations of all stakeholders (Customers, Employees & Owners). Provides leadership in evaluating, allocating, and managing human, physical and financial resources for the branch location. Optimizes the key performance metrics of the business-Customer & employee satisfaction, market share, absorption, growth and the overall financial performance and profitability of the Branch.
- Representing TriGreen Equipment & John Deere in the Branch’s AOR in a positive manner to Customers, Employees and other interested stakeholders.
- Ensures appropriate communications take place throughout the location by facilitating regular TriGreen team meetings and enterprising across all departments.
- Creates a positive work environment and culture of accountability, open communication, and teamwork that aligns with TriGreen goals and programs.
- Leads the development and deployment of a comprehensive strategic business plan for all departments in alignment with TriGreen’s financial and operational objectives; including but not limited to store benchmarks and performance.
- Demonstrates leadership in all aspects of the store which include coaching and mentoring the branch team on a regular basis.
- Accountable for management and ensuring all TriGreen programs, policies and procedures are followed within the store utilizing TriGreen’s standardized toolset which includes JDIS applications, DIT, Workflow, MFPro, etc.
- Lead and manage all business and/or department activities related to ensuring the customer experience is positive and that all team members are committed to creating solutions and long-term relationships with customers utilizing and leveraging programs for the specific customer segments.
- Evaluates and develops programs to addresses industry and market potential opportunities within the stores AOR, including monitoring competitors to identify market trends.
- Ensures the successful planning and execution of all branch marketing activities, programs and events.
- Ensures the accuracy of all inventory (new & used equipment) and inventory needs which may include some ordering of wholegoods, receiving inventory at the branch, inventory management and audit.
- Ensures the safekeeping, security, control, recording and maintenance of all company assets and customer assets within the store. This includes but is not restricted to cash, fixed assets, new equipment, used equipment, consignment stock, parts, and tools.
- Oversees maintenance, security and a professional appearance of the facility and property to ensure that the location is Ready to Retail!
- Executes the business plan and achieves financial performance, including sales, market share, absorption, budgets and cost control, according to the established goals.
- Manages the evaluation, allocation, and management of physical and financial resources.
- Administers the hiring, development/training, management, evaluation and effective assignment of staff resources leveraging the Territory Manager and Corporate teams in Sales, Parts, Service, Administration & HR.
- Responsible for ensuring that sound and safe business practices and processes are implemented and continuously improved to effectively and efficiently achieve ethical business objectives.
- Develops and maintains a positive relationship with all existing and new customers and resolves any escalated customer issues.
- Promotes TriGreen Equipment in a professional, honest manner (to include personal appearance and dress).
- Maintain a positive, professional and collaborative working relationship with other TriGreen locations including peers, management, and support resources with a continuous commitment to teamwork.
- Follows all policies and processes.
- Follows and promotes all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments for all TriGreen team members.
- Conducts regular safety meetings and report any incident/hazard that will or has the potential to cause harm in the workplace.
- Promote a zero-injury culture within the Branch.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelors degree in Agriculture, Business or equivalent experience preferred
- 5+ years experience in a retail environment
- 1+ additional years experience in an Aftermarket role as a parts or service manager or in a sales role preferred.
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products in the Agriculture, Turf or construction industries.
- Experience dealing with & resolving escalated Customer issues in a win-win spirit.
- Ability to lead and motivate others – TriGreen Team.
- Knowledge of financial metrics, marketing experience and a solid understanding of sales, parts and service operations.
- Solid analytical, business planning, problem solving, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to create, analyze, and interpret internal reports.
- Ability to use standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office suite, internet tools & functions.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds; tasks may include lifting, bending, squatting, standing, sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- Valid driver’s license with an insurable driving record required.
- Ability to work extended hours, weekends and holidays.