Location: Athens, AL
Type of Employment: Full Time
Serves as a member of Service Desk support staff in providing friendly, expert support to employees at all TriGreen locations to troubleshoot and resolving IT issues on Windows 7 and 10 on HP and Apple hardware.
- Assigns and resets usernames and passwords to new and existing employees.
- Maintains active users in all software applications.
- Supports employee IT needs via remote access.
- Provides desk-side support when needed.
- Works to maintain employee satisfaction in a timely manner.
- Documents Incident with detailed break-fix steps and resolution in Remedy ticket tracking system.
- Provides advanced employee Service and Support.
- Communicates with employees in a professional and courteous manner.
- Performs installs, upgrades, and configures customer-specific hardware and software.
- Performs advanced troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose IT problems on desktop equipment and peripherals, including software and hardware.
- Provides remote and on-site troubleshooting for hardware and software support.
- Troubleshoots and supports Windows operating systems, MAC OS, advanced MS Office product issues, and other IT issues.
- Upgrades software components as required.
- Configures and maintains wireless mobile devices, including but not limited to iPhones, Androids, and iPads.
- Provides employees with network technical support.
- Instructs employees in use of equipment and software.
- Possesses the ability to complete multiple simultaneous projects in a timely manner.
- Interfaces with infrastructure, Network Operations, database, and development personnel.
- Represent and promote the dealer organization in a professional and honest manner at all times, including personal conduct, behavior and appearance and dress.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to provide exceptional service in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently utilizing critical thinking and discretionary decision-making
- 1+ year experience in a Help Desk, System Admin or Desk Top Support role
- Familiarity with Windows and Apple Operating environments
- Ability to lift a minimum of 10 pounds; tasks may include lifting, bending, squatting, standing, sitting for prolonged periods of time
- Valid driver’s license with an insurable driving record required
- Ability to work extended hours, weekends and holidays if required
- Tool Sets – Microsoft Office applications, manufacturer & dealer provided applications, internet applications, etc.