Location: Columbia, TN
Type of Employment: Full Time
Purpose: Performs a full range of administrative support duties for a dealership location, including administrative support to Parts, Sales, and Service departments. Back up receptionist to answer phone calls received at the location to the appropriate dealership personnel.
- Perform administrative support tasks such as completing online warranty registrations, and verifying required sales documents and submitting to the accounting department for processing.
- Assist sales staff with customer funding.
- Assist with dealership inventory verification, tracking program, and audits.
- Data entry and clean up of customer database as needed.
- Represent and promote the dealership in a professional and honest manner, including personal conduct, behavior, and appearance.
- Participates in all training activities as appropriate.
- Provides appropriate support to store managers as directed.
- Provides administrative support to the sales, parts, and service managers at that location.
- Perform other duties as assigned and assist with special projects as time allows.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
Experience, Education, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Valid driver’s license with an insurable driving record required.
- One year of retail, customer service, or administrative experience preferred.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required; some college/vocational training preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Basic business administration and accounting knowledge helpful
- Knowledge of database software, computer application systems and ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Must have analytical, business planning, problem solving, communication, motivational and interpersonal people skills.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds; tasks may include lifting, bending, squatting, standing, sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays.