Location: Arab, AL
Type of Employment: Full Time
- Represent and promote the dealership in a professional and honest manner at all times, including personal conduct, behavior, and appearance
- Promotes TriGreen Equipment in a professional manner through personal appearance and dress according to the company policy.
- Performs the level of service required by the customer to repair or maintain equipment.
- Coordinates with Service Manager to establish and implement effective processes for all services offered through the in-field service program.
- Reviews and explains any maintenance, repair or other service concerns not covered in the customer requested job
- Promotes the Ready to Mow Program and/or dealership-specific, in-field service programs.
- Establishes and implements effective stocking processes with the Parts department to maintain the proper parts inventory in the trailer/truck utilized for on-site equipment service.
- Prepares all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
- Maintains current product knowledge of John Deere and other products sold and serviced by TriGreen Equipment.
- Maintains condition of in-field service vehicle, trailer, inventory, tools and equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven knowledge of methods, materials, tools and techniques used in the repair of outdoor power/agricultural equipment.
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Good skills in operating vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
- Ability to operate vehicles, tools and equipment used in machinery repair
- Ability to lift a minimum of 75 pounds; tasks may include lifting, bending, squatting, standing for prolonged periods and sitting.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work experience.
- Associates degree from John Deere Ag Tech program preferred.
- Valid Drivers License required. Commercial Drivers License (CDL) preferred.
- Outstanding inter-personal and customer service skills.