Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Type of Employment: Full Time
Operate multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls, greet and assist customers, and completes a variety of administrative duties.
- Promotes TriGreen Equipment in a professional, honest manner (to include personal appearance and dress).
- Answer incoming telephone calls in a timely manner; determine purpose of call and forward call to appropriate person or department
- Take and deliver messages or transfer calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable
- Provide callers withaddress, directions, store hours, and other basic information as requested
- Greet customers and visitors; assist customer s as needed
- Receive, sort, and route incoming mail and administrative documents
- Collect and send administrative documents and reports to appropriate corporate personnel
- Order, receive, and maintain office supplies
- Perform administrative support tasks such as printing invoices, writing receipts, completing online registrations, scanning purchase orders, and filing documents
- Represent and promote the dealership in a professional and honest manner at all times, including personal conduct, behavior, and appearance
- Perform Reception task list
- Participates in all training activities as appropriate
- Provides appropriate support to managers as directed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Valid driver’s license with an insurable driving record required
- One year of retail, customer service, or administrative experience preferred
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required, some college/vocational training preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Basic business administration and accounting knowledge helpful
- Knowledge of database software, computer application systems and ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Must have analytical, business planning, problem solving, communication, motivational and interpersonal people skills.
- Ability to speak effectively in one or more group settings
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds; tasks may include lifting, bending, squatting, standing, sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays.