Location: Athens, AL
Type of Employment: Full Time
- Promotes TriGreen Equipment in a professional, honest manner (to include personal appearance and dress).
- Focus on customers in the Governmental and B2C segments to increase parts sales for TriGreen 's area of responsibility in Alabama. (Onsite, Phone, and Email communications required)?Maintain Parts on Site cabinets for assigned customers
- Promote all TriGreen promotions for parts and service.
- Provide effective solutions to customer concerns and resolves problems effectively and satisfactorily in a timely manner via telephone, email and other communication methods
- Profiles customer’s machines, vehicles and demographic information and updates business system as appropriate
- Participates in product presentations at customer clinics, pre-Expo Meetings, John Deere Days and meetings held outside the dealership, as required
- Assists the Sales department by providing sales leads
- Prospects new customers for aftermarket business
- Complete weekly summary report to account for time and material used in performing assigned duties
- Maintains condition of company vehicles, trailer, inventory, tools and equipment
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- Participates in all training activities to continually develop technical knowledge and skill sets
- Provides appropriate support to managers as directed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Understands and ensures adherence to corporate and customer data policies and procedures
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Valid driver’s license with an insurable driving record required
- Two plus years of experience in an agricultural or turf related role with involvement in activities such as sales, service, training or other related work preferred
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required, some college/vocational training preferred
- Excellent customer relationship skills required
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Knowledge of database software, computer application systems and ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Ability to use the John Deere Parts Catalog and Parts Expert, John Deere Service Menu, DTAC and Pathways computer applications
- Must have analytical, business planning, problem solving, communication, motivational and interpersonal people skills.
- Ability to speak effectively in one or more group settings
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds; tasks may include lifting, bending, squatting, standing, sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays
- Willingness to learn and work hard