Location: Huntsville, AL
Type of Employment: Full Time
- Represent and promote TriGreen Equipment in a professional, honest manner at all times, including personal conduct, behavior, and appearance.
- Interacts in a positive and respectful manner with customers and fellow employees.
- Maintain customer goodwill by greeting and acknowledge all customers he/she comes in contact with.
- Participates in all job related training and development. Attends training and schools as prescribed by management to maintain proficiency in his/her job responsibilities.
- Maximizes use of all appropriate order discount programs
- Assists with placing daily stock orders for all locations as determined by stocking logic criteria.
- Performs various other duties as assigned.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Valid driver’s license with an insurable driving record required.
- At least 2 years experience in Parts Department operations preferred.
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends.
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic Parts Department reports.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to accept direction from immediate supervisors.
- General knowledge of parts used for agriculture and outdoor equipment.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds; tasks may include lifting, bending, squatting, standing for prolonged periods and sitting.