Calendar Photo Contest
Terms and Conditions
Winners of the contest are at the discretion of TriGreen Equipment.
Entries featuring people must sign and return a release form (available from TriGreen Equipment).
- Entries must not be considered offensive.
- Photographs must be of subject matter which captures the natural landscape showing how and why people enjoy using John Deere equipment.
- Entries are to be submitted via email in JPEG or PNG format (minimum of 300dpi), on a disc, or USB stick.
- Photographs should be in landscape format/direction.
- Only ONE entry will be accepted per person. Send us your best shot.
- Please submit photos that are un-manipulated and real. We'd like to capture special moments in time with nature and the equipment in its natural state. We want to see the equipment and land through your eyes without the effects that photo editing can bring.
- Photographs MUST follow safety measures:
- Equipment must have a driver 18 or older.
- Do not show children or animals on or near moving or stationary equipment.
- Drivers must not be shown using a mobile phone if operating equipment. Driver must be wearing a safety belt.
Only photos following these Terms and Conditions will be accepted.
The Calendar Contest ends at 5pm on August 3, 2018. Winners will be contacted prior to August 10, 2018. Photos must be submitted via the entry form or to Marketing@TriGreenEquipment.com.