John Deere Trivia Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN.
1. SPONSOR: The John Deere Trivia Contest is sponsored by TriGreen Equipment, 1776 Trigreen Dr., Athens, AL 35611.
2. PRIZES. There will be 4 winners in the Promotion. The winners will receive a collection of TriGreen Equipment promotional items valued at $20 or less.
Certain terms, conditions, and restrictions may apply to the prizes. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution or cash equivalent is allowed except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable retail value. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of entries received. Any expenses that may be associated with receipt or use of prize that are not specifically listed herein are the responsibility of winner(s). All federal, state/provincial and local taxes on a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Prize must be picked up at the TriGreen Equipment location nearest to the winners' home or at the location of their choice.
3. ENTERING THE PROMOTION. Limit 1 entry per person regardless of method of entry. If you meet all the eligibility requirements (below), you may enter the Promotion between Wednesday, February 14, 2018 and Wednesday, March 14, 2018 by doing the following: Comment on the post with the correct answer to the trivia question. Questions and answers have already been established by TriGreen Equipment and provided by John Deere.
- VIA Facebook: Got to Sponsor’s page on Facebook and follow the links and instructions to enter. You must have a Facebook account to enter via this method. If you do not have a Facebook account, you can create one for free by visiting www.facebook.com.
Please note that if you choose to enter via your mobile device using your wireless service provider’s network (as opposed to a Wi-Fi network), your wireless carrier’s text and data rates apply. You should consult your wireless service provider’s pricing plan for details. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier.
4. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS. All Submissions should be the original, unpublished and sole work of the respective entrant. By entering, all entrants warrant and represent that (a) their respective Submissions are their own fully original creations, (b) their respective Submissions (including, but not limited to, any materials integrated into their Submissions) will not infringe or violate the rights of any third parties, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks and/or rights of publicity/privacy, and (c) any third party (excluding entrant’s own children) whose person or property appears in the Submission has given entrant appropriate written consent (which shall be provided to Sponsor upon request thereof) for such person or property to be photographed and used as permitted herein. Sponsor reserves the right to request releases from any third parties appearing in any Submissions at any time. Failure to produce third-party releases upon Sponsor’s request may result in disqualification, as determined by Sponsor is its sole and absolute discretion. Providing a Submission constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, in perpetuity, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, for any purpose whatsoever, including for promotional or marketing purposes.
5. ELIGIBILITY. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older. Void elsewhere and where prohibited. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, John Deere, and their parent and affiliate companies, subsidiaries, partners, dealers and each of their respective immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. You are not authorized to participate in the Promotion if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
6. NOTIFICATION. Potential winner(s) will receive a direct message from Sponsor through the social media account used to enter the Promotion within two (2) days after the Promotion’s end date. Potential winners must continue to comply with these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to comply with the requirements of these Official Rules, or if any prize or prize notification is returned, rejected, or cannot be delivered, such winner’s prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Except where prohibited, acceptance of the prize by winner constitutes each winner’s consent that his/her name, likeness, voice and/or biographical data may be used for advertising and promotional purposes by Sponsor or its designees, without limitation and without additional notice compensation or consent.
7. RELEASE. By participating, entrants and winners each agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, John Deere, the applicable social media platform(s), each of their affiliates, partners, dealers and promotion and advertising agencies and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, the “Released Entities”), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including without limitation property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Promotion, participation in any Promotion-related activity, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of any prize, and for any claims based on copyright, trademark, publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
8. ADDITIONAL TERMS. The Released Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate Promotion Submissions (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Promotion, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Promotion should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. In such case, Sponsor may make select winner(s) from all eligible participants prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or who attempt to interfere with this Promotion in any way shall be disqualified.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other social media platform.