What is the John Deere Ag Tech Program?
The John Deere Ag Tech Program is a two-year associates degree in which you will learn how to troubleshoot, service, repair and rebuild equipment.
You’ll focus on agriculture and turf equipment where you will work with top notch schools to gain the skill and experience necessary for you to become an essential member of TriGreen.
As a John Deere Tech student, you will receive hands-on technical training in school and as part of your internship. You will learn from seasoned technicians how to put your skills to work in the shop and in the field. The program consists of general education courses and John Deere exclusive classroom training courses including:
- Diesel Engines and Fuel Systems
- Service Advisor™ Diagnostics
- John Deere Product Specific Training
- Powertrain Components
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Precision Technology
- Electrical and Hydraulic Systems
- Service Department Procedures and Policy
How to apply
- Submit Your Resume: Submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get an Internship: If open positions are available, we will contact you to set up an internship interview. The internship is paid and must be completed the summer before beginning classes. Your internship must be completed, evaluated, and approved before we grant you a sponsorship to the John Deere Ag Tech program.
- Apply for School: You must meet the admission requirements listed below and be accepted into one of our partnering John Deere Ag Tech university or college programs to begin classes in the John Deere Ag Tech Program. You will continue to work at your sponsoring TriGreen location during breaks from school.
- Admission requirements
- Hold a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Secure a sponsorship through TriGreen.
- Meet college admission and academic requirements.
Upon graduation, you'll go on to work at one of TriGreen’s 29 locations in Alabama or Tennessee. You can expect excellent starting pay, extensive benefits and great working conditions. TriGreen values your talent, passion and dedication towards completing the John Deere Ag Tech Program. Reimbursement for tuition expense will begin following your full-time employment and will continue over the next 24 months of employment; only tuition not covered by scholarships or grants will be reimbursed.
- Guaranteed Job at TriGreen: No job searching required—get right to work after graduating.
- Tool Support Programs: No tools? We'll help pay for a starter set and allow you to finance new tools.
- Pay for Performance: Get compensated when you put forth the extra effort.
- Continuous Training: Stay up to date on the latest technology with training and certification programs.
- Opportunities for Growth: Climb the ranks as you gain experience with our service career path.
For more information, contact: