Location: Dickson, TN, Leighton, AL
Type of Employment: Full-time
Primary Objective: Operates vehicle to safely pick up and deliver equipment and supplies to various dealerships. Must be able to safely operate all equipment sold by the dealership.
Major Functions & Scope:
- Promotes TriGreen Equipment in a professional, honest manner (to include personal appearance & dress).
- Follow all instructions for pick up and delivery of equipment and supplies for the dealerships.
- Prepares all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
- Account for all time and for all distance traveled in performing assigned duties
- Keep records of all pick ups and deliveries and obtain necessary signatures and receipts as requested by supervisor.
- Keep assigned equipment in good repair by either completing necessary repairs or insuring they are completed
- Operate all equipment in a safe manner.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Perform any other duties assigned.
Knowledge, Experience, Competencies and Supervision:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required, some college/vocational training preferred.
- Valid drivers license and Health Card required.
- Be able to safely operate assigned vehicles and effectively communicate with customers and fellow employees.
- Must have planning, problem solving, communication, motivational and interpersonal people skills.
- Physical environment-ability to lift a minimum of 75 pounds; tasks may include lifting, bending, squatting, standing for prolonged periods and sitting.
- Must be able to drive for prolonged periods of time.
TriGreen offers an excellent benefit package which includes BC/BS health insurance, Guardian dental, 401K with company match, paid holidays, vacation and more!