Location: Mount Juliet, TN
Type of Employment: Full
- Represents TriGreen Equipment in a professional, honest manner (to include dress and personal appearance according to corporate policy).
- Assembles and services all types of equipment and other merchandise offered for sale by the dealership to manufacturer standards.
- Performs pre-delivery inspection on all types of equipment and other merchandise offered for sale by the dealership.
- Accounts for all time on a time card and for all material used in performing assigned duties.
- Operates vehicles, tools and equipment required in the set-up and delivery process.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Performs any other duties assigned by the Service Manager or Shop Foreman
Education, Experience, and Knowledge:
- Basic ability to operate vehicles, tools and equipment used in machinery pre-delivery and set-up processes.
- Fundamental knowledge of engines, hydraulics, power-trans, air-conditioning, and electrical systems on machines sold by the dealership.
- Ability to use Service Advisor and basic computer functions.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to assemble machinery components and to follow manufacturer’s pre-delivery instructions.
- Excellent skills in operating vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays.