Location: Huntsville, AL
Type of Employment: Full Time
- Performs on-site equipment diagnostics, service repair and maintenance work in line with Ready to Mow and /or dealership specific, in-field service programs.
Major Functions and Scope:
- Promotes TriGreen Equipment in a professional manner through personal appearance and dress according to the company policy.
- Performs the level of service required by the customer to repair or maintain equipment
- Coordinates with Service Manager to establish and implement effective processes for all services offered through the in-field service program.
- Reviews and explains any maintenance, repair or other service concerns not covered in the customer requested job Promotes the Ready to Mow Program and/or dealership-specific, in-field service programs.
- Establishes and implements effective stocking processes with the Parts department to maintain the proper parts inventory in the trailer/truck utilized for on-site equipment service.
- Prepares all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
- Maintains current product knowledge of John Deere and other products sold and serviced by TriGreen Equipment.
- Maintains condition of in-field service vehicle, trailer, inventory, tools and equipment.
Knowledge, Experience, Competencies and Supervision:
- Proven knowledge of methods, materials, tools and techniques used in the repair of outdoor power/agricultural equipment.
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Good skills in operating vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work experience. Associates degree from John Deere Ag Tech program preferred
- Clean driving record Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Outstanding inter-personal and customer service skills.
- Ability to operate vehicles, tools and equipment used in machinery repair.
- Physical environment-ability to lift a minimum of 75 pounds; tasks may include lifting, bending, squatting, standing for prolonged periods and sitting.
TriGreen Equipment offers a excellent benefit package that includes BC/BS health insurance, Guardian dental, 401K retirement plan, paid holidays, vacation and more!