Location: Leighton, AL
Type of Employment: Full Time
Find a Field Service Technician position at Trigreen Equipment. Join the Trigreen team in Leighton, AL for a full-time position. Share your expertise with the Trigreen team.
Performs on-site equipment diagnostics, service repair and maintenance work in line with Ready to Mow and /or dealership specific, in-field service programs.
Major Functions and Scope:
- Promotes TriGreen Equipment in a professional manner through personal appearance and dress according to the company policy.
- Performs the level of service required by the customer to repair or maintain equipment Coordinates with Service Manager to establish and implement effective processes for all services offered through the in-field service program.
- Reviews and explains any maintenance, repair or other service concerns not covered in the customer requested job Promotes the Ready to Mow Program and/or dealership-specific, in-field service programs.
- Establishes and implements effective stocking processes with the Parts department to maintain the proper parts inventory in the trailer/truck utilized for on-site equipment service.
- Prepares all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments. Maintains current product knowledge of John Deere and other products sold and serviced by TriGreen Equipment.
- Maintains condition of in-field service vehicle, trailer, inventory, tools and equipment.
Knowledge, Experience, Competencies and Supervision:
- Proven knowledge of methods, materials, tools and techniques used in the repair of outdoor power/agricultural equipment.
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems. Good skills in operating vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work experience. Associates degree from John Deere Ag Tech program preferred
- Clean driving record
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Outstanding inter-personal and customer service skills. Ability to operate vehicles, tools and equipment used in machinery repair.
- Physical environment-ability to lift a minimum of 75 pounds; tasks may include lifting, bending, squatting, standing for prolonged periods and sitting.
TriGreen Equipment offers a excellent benefit package that includes BC/BS health insurance, Guardian dental, 401K retirement plan, paid holidays, vacation and more!