Location: Mount Juliet, TN
Type of Employment: Full Time
Operate multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls, greet and assist customers, and completes a variety of administrative duties.
Promotes TriGreen Equipment in a professional, honest manner (to include personal appearance and dress).
Answer incoming telephone calls in a timely manner; determine purpose of call and forward call to appropriate person or department
Take and deliver messages or transfer calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable
Provide callers withaddress, directions, store hours, and other basic information as requested
Greet customers and visitors; assist customer s as needed
Receive, sort, and route incoming mail and administrative documents
Collect and send administrative documents and reports to appropriate corporate personnel
Order, receive, and maintain office supplies
Perform administrative support tasks such as printing invoices, writing receipts, completing online registrations, scanning purchase orders, and filing documents
- Represent and promote the dealership in a professional and honest manner at all times, including personal conduct, behavior, and appearance
- Perform Reception task list
- Participates in all training activities as appropriate
- Provides appropriate support to managers as directed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Valid driver’s license with an insurable driving record required
- One year of retail, customer service, or administrative experience preferred
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required, some college/vocational training preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Basic business administration and accounting knowledge helpful
- Knowledge of database software, computer application systems and ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Must have analytical, business planning, problem solving, communication, motivational and interpersonal people skills.
- Ability to speak effectively in one or more group settings
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds; tasks may include lifting, bending, squatting, standing, sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays.