Location: Franklin, TN
Type of Employment: Full Time
Service Technician Primary Objective:
- Performs diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural equipment/outdoor power equipment.
Major Functions and Scope:
- Represents TriGreen Equipment in a professional, honest manner (to include dress and personal appearance according to corporate policy).
- Performs basic agriculture equipment/outdoor power equipment or commercial worksite equipment diagnostics and determines what repairs are needed if required.
- Performs basic agricultural equipment/outdoor power equipment/commercial worksite products repairs as requested by the Service Manager/Shop Foreman.
- Participates in all job-related training and development.
- Prepares all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
- Maintains current product knowledge of John Deere and other products sold or serviced by TriGreen.
- Maintains safe and proper operation of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment.
- Complete any other duties as assigned by supervisor
Knowledge, Experience, Competencies and Supervision:
- Proven knowledge of methods, materials, tools and techniques used in the repair of outdoor power equipment/agricultural equipment/commercial worksite equipment.
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent. Associates degree from Ag Tech program preferred
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays
- Familiar with John Deere and other products sold and serviced by TriGreen
- Ability to diagnose and repair mechanical problems related to agriculture equipment/outdoor power equipment.
- Must have analytical, business planning, problem solving, communication, motivational and interpersonal people skills.
- Physical environment-ability to lift a minimum of 75 pounds; tasks may include lifting, bending, squatting, standing for prolonged periods and sitting.
TriGreen offers an excellent benefit package which includes BC/BS health insurance, Guardian dental, 401K with company match, paid holidays, vacation and more!