Location: Pelham, AL
Type of Employment: Full Time
- Duties include answering all incoming telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing.
- Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors.
- Extensive software skills, Internet research abilities and strong communication skills are required.
- Staff in this category may also have the title of clerical, receptionist, administrative support.
- Valid driver’s license with an insurable driving record required
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required, some college/vocational training preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Basic business administration and accounting knowledge helpful
- Knowledge of database software, computer application systems and ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Must have analytical, business planning, problem solving, communication, motivational and interpersonal people skills.
- Ability to speak effectively in one or more group settings