Location: Cullman, AL
Type of Employment: Full Time
- Promotes TriGreen Equipment in a professional, honest manner (to include personal appearance & dress)
- Follow all instructions for pick up and delivery of equipment, parts, and supplies for the dealership to/from customers of the dealership
- Performs basic agricultural equipment/outdoor power equipment/commercial worksite products repairs as requested by the Service Manager/Shop Foreman.
- Performs basic agriculture equipment/outdoor power equipment or commercial worksite equipment diagnostics and determines what repairs are needed if required.
- Prepares all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
- Account for all time and for all distance traveled in performing assignedduties
- Be able to instruct the customer on the basic operating instructions at thetime of delivery
- Keep records of all pick up and deliveries and obtain necessary signaturesand receipts as requested by supervisor
- Keep assigned equipment in good repair by either completing necessaryrepairs or insuring they are completed
- Operate all equipment in a safe manner
- Follow all safety rules and regulations for TriGreen and DOT
- Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Be able to safely operate assigned vehicles and effectively communicate with customers and fellow employees.
- Ability to diagnose and repair mechanical problems related to agriculture equipment/outdoor power equipment.
- Must have analytical, business planning, problem solving, communication, motivational and interpersonal people skills.
- Physical environment-ability to lift a minimum of 75 pounds; tasks may include lifting, bending, squatting, standing for prolonged periods and sitting.
- Must be able to drive for prolonged periods of time.
- Must have a Class A CDL.