Location: Pelham, AL
Type of Employment: Full Time
Sales Representative Primary Objective:
Sells new and used agricultural equipment/outdoor power equipment to new and existing customers.
- Represents the company for the sale of machinery to customers in a defined sales area.
- Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment potentially saleable by the dealership.
- Monitors competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management accordingly.
- Maintains sales management information for all customers in the assigned territory.
- Maintains assigned company vehicles and equipment.
- Conducts new equipment field demonstrations.
- Monitors trends in customers business activites and timely communicates to management.
- Maintains current knowledge of used equipment values and ability to evaluate properly for trading purposes.
- Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods.
- Attends applicable sales training events/seminars.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-2 years agricultural equipment/outdoor power equipment sales experience preferred.
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports.