Location: Dickson, TN
Type of Employment: Full Time
- Represent and promote the dealership in a professional and honest manner at all times, including personal conduct, behavior, and appearance.
- Open work orders as directed by the service manager/shop foreman and maintain oversight until closed and invoiced.
- Handle all warranty claims including computation of charges, submissions and follow-up.
- Maintain the service library with information that is current. File bulletins, manuals, video tapes, etc. under the supervision of the service manager
- Handle all service department filings and records
- Update customer profiles using equipment hours or other information from the customer work orders
- Maintain service accessory and supplies inventory and prepare replacement orders for the service manager’s approval
- Collect monies from customers before equipment is released
- Assists technicians in the procurement process
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Thorough knowledge of service department and accounting
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays
- Ability to work in a team environment
- General understanding of mechanical/technical terms
- Must have analytical, business planning, problem solving, communication, motivational and interpersonal people skills.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 75 pounds; tasks may include lifting, bending, squatting, standing for prolonged periods and sitting.
- Familiar with John Deere and other products sold and serviced by TriGreen Equipment.